Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi folks

2) I didn't ban Cape, but even if I did, it's ok to disagree with the banning. But that disagreement can't become an attack on one of the admins or moderators.

Thanks.

Hey Pap

We appreciate all you guys do. It's a tough job policing a bunch of drunken boobs like us and whatever Tex gives you for going it isn't enough.

I would like to suggest that you ban Cape for another three days just as a warning to others and would be more than willing to throw some 20 dollar bills into the Mod fund if you do. I've found a few more pics of guys getting dope slapped that I'm dying to use.

FWIW, I'm fairly certain that every Masshole would be happy to pony up a Benjamin or two if you slap a lifetime ban on "he who shall not be named." Just a thought, Christmas is coming.

Why are they square? honest question.

Nestle refrigerator dough from the grocery store.. It's a rectangle of scored dough. Break it up and cook it. Coming out of the WFO they were the best of all cookie world's. Crispy on the top and bottom and gooey cookie dough in the middle. Finished cooking through as they cooled.

Anyway... anyone have any football questions? [...]

Can the Seahawks beat a good team? On the road?

Magic-8-Ball.jpg

Cheers! (ahahahaha! :D)

Aaaand the collection of spare parts that is the current New England Patriots are back to Total Domination :ban:
It's as amazing as it is satisfying.

Otoh, the team is flying home on a hospital plane, and they're running out of Next Man Ups. Not good.

As for the refs: it's pretty clear that Triplett can't keep up with the game anymore, and it seemed like most calls needed a PTA meeting to sort out, but in spite of nearly every &^@%$#! call going against the Pats, I thought they were competent.

Cheers! (bring on those cute little Titans! ;))

Phhht. My sons are waaaay too smart to participate in a hot mess like this one.

Anyway, everyone whose team locked up a playoff spot, raise your hands!

No, not you Hoppy. Or those inbred backwoods Packer fans.

Sorry :D

This thread is not in danger, but screwing with me will get you there fast. Cape got banned for 3 days for good reason. I'd do it again for the same reason. He's all unhappy about it because he didn't think I tried hard enough to understand his joke about killing a member.

My reading comprehension is adequate, my security is intact, my ego is within a std deviation. Thanks for asking. A couple of you seemed to be testing me and I don't know why you'd do that. If you want to work out some issue, just PM me. It's the quickest way. Can't you just enjoy the forum?

I don't think anyone here would intentionally screw with you, PP. We appreciate the siht out of the forum that we get to degrade one another in a sarcastic context.

Ah... Once again enjoying my Pats victory Dunkin coffee. All is right with the world again.

Except for the bit about the wife starting to pull for the Pats for that same victory coffee - bad things tend to happen when she starts pulling for a team. Hell, she's pulled for the Jets (her Dad's team) for years, and see how that's gone? She starts pulling for her free coffee, and suddenly the Pats drop one to the Eagles? Yowza.

So, that super Ginger is down a thumb for at least a couple weeks, and teams are starting to get footage to study on Osweiler, how much of a sure thing is the one seed for NE? 110%? 1,100%?

Fitz is only five TDs away from setting the Jets single season mark for passing TDs. Not sure whether to be excited or disappointed in how ****ty that number really is.

I won't lie, I did enjoy watching the baby Patriots get destroyed by the real Patriots. Maaaaybe it's not a good idea to hire the castoffs from the franchise you want to emulate because there is a good reason they're castoffs. We learned that the hard way with Mangini.

Hi folks and welcome back, Cape. Another moderator had to remove some posts in this thread tonight. A couple reminders, please:

1) Enough with the 'bag of dicks' and related jokes. This isn't new - we've been clear that is over the line. Please respect this request.

2) I didn't ban Cape, but even if I did, it's ok to disagree with the banning. But that disagreement can't become an attack on one of the admins or moderators.

Thanks.

Two responses:

1. pats are cheaters.

and,

2. Why did my post get deleted? all i said was i disagreed with the banning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back