For all that is holy...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok...

So I'm a new guy to the forum, but I've been brewing for about ten years. Let's lead off that way...

Made a batch of EdWort's Apfelwine about six weeks ago and just cracked into a bottle...or two...and all i have to say is...

Tomorrow is going to suck.

My wife isn't even home from work yet! We have my niece/god-daughter's birthday tomorrow! I have three yeast starters set up for a few batches of mead to get going before we go to the birthday party! And...

I'M ALREADY STUPID DRUNK! AND IT'S NOT EVEN TEN O'CLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EdWort, I don't hate you...but I'm way off of being fond of you.

HERE'S TO APFELWINE!!!!!!!
Chuck

I love the apple goody. In fact, I just cracked open 2 new cases of it tonight. I hope they last longer than the last batch.

House rule here is: If the sun isn't in the sky, you can't drink afelwein. Period. It hurts too bad the next day.

Just started in on a growler of apfelwein (keg issues...). Let's see how far I can get through...

Ahhh another apfelwein noob has made the rookie mistake of drinking wine out of a beer glass. That's never good!

Wow. I'm up early and feel fine.

We (wife and I) killed the growler and I kept going...

Mah poor livah!

Back