ISO Founders Frangelic Brown Mountain

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mertzy81

Reaction score
ISO Founders Frangelic Brown Mountain, Blind Pig or Consecration. Living in Maryland so I have access to Dogfish's World Wide Stout & 120s. I'm also right down the street from Evolution in Salisbury, MD.

I have some Founders Frangelic Mountain Brown. Looking for Boulevard Brewing beers if you can find any down there.
LF:
Bourbon Barrel Quad BBQ
Saison brett
Tank 7

LoneTreeFarms said:
what version of boulevard are you looking for? i have access to some over here in the middle of nowhere
Read the post above you. He clearly states which ones!

Wow mrnick little early in the night for ****** bagery. Forget it, was trying to be helpful to a guy and missed his want list.

FermentNEthinG said:
I have some Founders Frangelic Mountain Brown. Looking for Boulevard Brewing beers if you can find any down there. LF: Bourbon Barrel Quad BBQ Saison brett Tank 7
I have a large bottle of Blasphemy by Weyerbacher which is a bourbon barrel aged quad. Mighty tasty if you're interested.

LoneTreeFarms said:
Wow mrnick little early in the night for ****** bagery. Forget it, was trying to be helpful to a guy and missed his want list.
No need to get upset. I was just trying to help you out.

MrNickVT said:
No need to get upset. I was just trying to help you out.

Seemed as though you were helping out to me. If anything, the Dbaggery happened in the post before you .....asking a question that was answered in the post that was responded to.?.?

skeezerpleezer said:
Seemed as though you were helping out to me. If anything, the Dbaggery happened in the post before you .....asking a question that was answered in the post that was responded to.?.?
I was thinking the same. Or maybe the thread jacking? :)

Latest posts

Back