• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

10 Tap Keezer/Fermentation Chamber and kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jp1316

Reaction score
I am selling my 10 tap keezer and 4 kegs. I am selling it because I am selling my house soon and I cannot bring it with me(moving in to a studio apt). It measures 48"W x 27 1/2"D(outside dimensions) and is less than 2 years old. It fits 10 kegs and because of the wood collar(primed) it still has room for yeast samples and bottled beer on top of the kegs. It has an analog johnson controller to control the temperature. It's somewhat dirty on the bottom and the hinges need to be re-drilled/re-secured into the wood, but neither of those are big issues. It has two perlick forward sealing faucets and the rest are just picnic faucets. There are three handles in the picture(on top of the kegerator), but only two come with it. It comes with a 10lb aluminum co2 tank that has a handle along with a triple body regulator that hooks up to two different air manifolds. One manifold has two connections, the other has 8. I have an extra pressure release valve and connection nipple for the 8 way manifold so that I can take however many manifold connections out that I'd like to serve beer at a party(or parade) and still have the kegerator functioning(one of the reasons I have picnic taps - I can just take those out to serve with at the party/parade). $750 gets it. And no, I'm not going to ship it. Located on New Orleans.

Jason

IMG_1298.JPG

CameraZOOM-20120419180946890.jpg

IMG_1297.JPG

Damn dude, that's a nice rig. To band u gotta let it go....To bad i live up north otherwise id make u an offer.

Back