Another Arizona BrewOut

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wild

Reaction score
Homebrew Depot
**Brew Out:
Just a reminder of the up coming Brew Out here at the shop. The festivities begin at 8am-6pm, Sat.,Jan13,'07. We will have the grill goin' with burgers, brats, and hot dogs (11am). There will be sodas and water for those who want and of course some bru-hau for others....remember to BYOB some of your own brew. We will be offering 15% off any recipes purchased for the brew out and any renewed club members (BA or ASH) will receive an additional 5% off (must have new card upon purchase). There will be a raffle through out the day again the tickets will be 3 for a $1. This is a great opportunity for the newer brewer to come out with questions and/or just hang out.

Anyone plan on going?

Wild

Ill make it up there some day. But Ill be there in spirit, and brewing along with you guys down here.

Well how about the Sonoran Brewout? It's being held on February 24th at the Pinnacle Peak Patio Steakhouse. There's plenty of room to setup your brewing equipment.

Wild

No one going to the Homebrew Depot BrewOut? Don't let a little rain stop you. I'll share a canopy and even bring an extra.

Wild

Well there was no rain but it was quite a bit nippy. Total of about 10 brewers were out there braving the cold. Hope there's a better turnout at the Sonoran Brewout.

Wild

I may make it to the sanora brewout. I am in the middle on converting to all grain.....YA BABY!! I may be ready for my first batch by then:rockin:

That's terrific. Is it 3-tier, 2? I'm thinking of doing the same but there's so many different choices to start from.

Wild

Damn... I must have missed your post, didn't even know it was going on :(

Going to try and get to the Sonoran Brewout :)

wild-

I stopped by in the afternoon. By then most of the extract brewers had cleared out. Most of the AGers were just about to cill their wort.

Saw some nice set ups and talked to some folks.

wild said:
That's terrific. Is it 3-tier, 2? I'm thinking of doing the same but there's so many different choices to start from.

Wild

I am going to start simple with a cooler and do some batch sparging and such. I am running out of room in the garage and house fast so less in better!!

olllllo said:
wild-

I stopped by in the afternoon. By then most of the extract brewers had cleared out. Most of the AGers were just about to cill their wort.

Saw some nice set ups and talked to some folks.
I think I was the only extract brewer and I did finish quick. I like the idea of starting early, finishing early, then having a brew and kibitz.

Wild

Back