Do i need Boost???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DuffManMississippi

Reaction score
I just got a MR. Beer from my friend containing two cans of witty monk and two things of yeast and cleaner but i dont have any boost he swears you dont need it but the instructions say you do ? so ?????? i needs help.

also i did go to mrbeer.com and didnt find the insturctions or witty monk on the web site but i found wicked not the same though, so i tryed anyways thx.

The boost is corn sugar. You can make the kit without it but it will have a really low alcohol content. Also, the yeast that comes with those is pretty bad. If you buy some safale 05 or 04, you will make better beer.

wooooooooooooo its all done now, that link took me to the brewing instruction on the Mr.Beer web page and i followed them to the T. wooooooop woooooop so thx much guys now i know and knowledge is power!!!! ( still frame of me in the air holding a brew )

Back