Inside Your Control Panel

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kosmokramer

Reaction score
I am ready to start wiring up my control panel with the help of one of PJ's great diagrams but having never actually seen someone's CP in person I still have some questions. Instead of asking I figure a picture is worth a thousand words. Can anybody and everybody post some pics of your panels with the emphasis being the interior and wiring.

Thanks!
Kosmo

Here you go.

photo-13-1.jpg

photo-12-1.jpg

photo-10-1.jpg

photo-9-1.jpg

photo-11-1.jpg

photo-4-1.jpg

photo-5-1.jpg

photo-6-1.jpg

photo-7-1.jpg

I'm just finishing up the wiring of a semi-Kal-clone, and haven't got the Spa panel installed yet, so it hasn't been tested, but the wiring's done.

Here's two of the inside, and one of the outside, to help match up switches

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Note - the bottom row of switches that aren't wired on the door are to be able to turn the alarms on or off for the PIDS and Timer, and I'm just waiting to go "hot" before I finish wiring them.

Here's a couple shots of mine. It's completely amateur compared to those up there, though. Using an abundance of zip-ties and those sticky-pads make everything ballerstatus clean.

Think there were a few things left uninstalled at time of photos, but for the most part it was complete.

TV1oph.jpg

r37YHh.jpg

Great Start!!!! Thanks guys. I think these will help with layout as well as wiring. Keep em coming

Claudius,,,, you mind if i ask what you do for a living? you have THE MOST elaborate setup ive seen, even in some breweries...lol Im struggling trying to wire up a simple panel,,,what you have going on is a model! thanks for the images

Back