What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Second pour.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402347896.292376.jpg

Cliff's Coffee IPA. You're going to think I'm crazy, because I thought this was a very odd combo, but the beer tastes pretty damn good. There's enough hop aroma and flavor to balance it out and the coffee is subtle. It's light in body and drinks very easily. This thing is crazy.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402350369.766853.jpg

Remmy's Spinning Piledriver Oaked RIS. Very nice brew. Not over the top on the oak. Creamy texture, full body, toasty and chocolate notes. Great brew.

Nice. :D I have more where that came from (over half a case left). I will bottle the non-oaked version in 2 weeks.

The oak has actually mellowed-out since the time I bottled it. That beer was in-your-face oak as it was the first beer I dumped into my new barrel. I've had a few here and there and can really tell it has become way smoother.

Having a water in-between beers. Watching Peppa Pig with the kids. :D

Nice. :D I have more where that came from (over half a case left). I will bottle the non-oaked version in 2 weeks.

The oak has actually mellowed-out since the time I bottled it. That beer was in-your-face oak as it was the first beer I dumped into my new barrel. I've had a few here and there and can really tell it has become way smoother.

Having a water in-between beers. Watching Peppa Pig with the kids. :D

I have another that I'm going to age for a while. I'd love to try the un-oaked version.

I have another that I'm going to age for a while. I'd love to try the un-oaked version.

You got it, brother. I can put 2 and 2 aside for you. Or a 16.9 oz of the oak and two 12 oz of the non-oak.

I have quite a few newer beers I've brewed I need you to "judge." :D

Having Cliff's non-coffee version of his Nugget IPA. Last brew of the night for me.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402352157.255612.jpg

You got it, brother. I can put 2 and 2 aside for you. Or a 16.9 oz of the oak and two 12 oz of the non-oak.

I have quite a few newer beers I've brewed I need you to "judge." :D

Having Cliff's non-coffee version of his Nugget IPA. Last brew of the night for me.

View attachment 204750

Whatever you're willing to give me I will gladly take off your hands :) And I will "judge" anything you want. We'll have to setup a brew day soon.

Whatever you're willing to give me I will gladly take off your hands :) And I will "judge" anything you want. We'll have to setup a brew day soon.

It can be as early as next week. I can always bottle earlier. :D

I'm always down to share as much home brew as possible. Always have!

If Derek Fisher ends up coaching the Knicks, I'm going to drink my ass into oblivion. **** this crap.

That is the creepiest cartoon. My niece loves peppa pig. I cant get over the fact that their heads are shaped like...

Judge for yourself.

Peppa%20Pig%20Category%20Image.jpg

I don't see it that way. Their heads are shaped like the fans used at the dyno.

Dc's Brett ipa....nice job sir. Really smooth as it warmed a tad.

Onto a growler of great South Bay blonde. Really nice summer beer with a hint of strawberry.

Get some!

Is it messy Monday? I hope so!

I'm quitting while I'm ahead. Good buzz going. But it's only Monday. I'm going to save the beer-hammering for tomorrow when a co-worker takes me out for my first farewell lunch/beerlunch.

It can be as early as next week. I can always bottle earlier. :D

I'm always down to share as much home brew as possible. Always have!

We'll see. Lately I haven't been finding out if I'll be working the weekend until the Friday afternoon that starts said weekend. I'll let you know, though.

Chipotle pepper imperial stout of my own design. It recently took second in SHV at a comp in Vermont.

1402355156229.jpg

Blackberry wheat. Not sure about the artificial blackberry flavor. Glad I took it easy.

image.jpg

Not my style. Pawning it off on my dad. Off to find something else.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402355442.475795.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back