• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

All-grain equipment for sale....maybe

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMD87

Reaction score
Thinking of selling off my all-grain equipment. I now work two jobs and this hobby has taken a back seat for a long while now. Only looking to sell as a full lot, local pickup or delivery from Long Island, NY. Most of this stuff is home-made because it was part of the fun of this hobby. Some of the major items are listed below:

1) Keggle
2) 5 Gal Mash tun with Stainless Braided hose
3) Barely Crusher (used once)
4) Misc. small equipment (thermometers, hyrometer, bottle tree, filling equip., other odds and ends for fermentation)
5) Bayou classic Sq.14 burner
6) A couple carboys (glass & better bottle), plastic fermentation bucket

The rest is pretty small equipment. Turn key all-grain kit. Let me know if you would be intersted and lets talk.

Again I'm not interested in selling individually at the moment and/or shipping.

Thanks,
Josh

If you part it out, will you also consider shipping? I will be MORE than happy to take the Mash tun and Barely Crusher off your hands! :rockin:

Another "if you part it out" guy here: I might be interested in the carboys and/or Better Bottles, depending on their size. I'm in NJ too so could meet you.

Back