Holy Crap, I'm 50

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evets

Reaction score
That's right, it's my birthday and I'm 50, but I swear, I don't feel a day over 75:mad:
That's ok, when I got home from work, today, my Belgian Trappist Tripel AG kit from Austin HB was waiting for me. :ban:
Anyway, everybody hoist one up and say HAPPY BIRTHDAY EV :tank:

I no sooner posted this, and then I saw it was BPs' birthday too. And here I thought I was special or somethin. Happy Birthday BP!

I missed my 50th. For some reason I spent the whole year thinking I was still 49. Of course, if I had been born 38 hours later than I was, I'd be looking at my 14th in 2008!

david_42 said:
I missed my 50th. For some reason I spent the whole year thinking I was still 49. Of course, if I had been born 38 hours later than I was, I'd be looking at my 14th in 2008!

I assume that means your B-Day is Feb 26???

Here's to you Evets and BP! A Bust a Nut Brown in your honor!:mug:

2nd Street Brewery said:
Way to go. I'm joining the 50 club in another couple years. SWMBO beat me though.:mug:

SWMBO beats me all the time. That's why I drink so much..it hurts.:confused:

Evets said:
That's right, it's my birthday and I'm 50, but I swear, I don't feel a day over 75:mad:
That's ok, when I got home from work, today, my Belgian Trappist Tripel AG kit from Austin HB was waiting for me. :ban:
Anyway, everybody hoist one up and say HAPPY BIRTHDAY EV :tank:

Happy Bday Evets! ...60th is the one that's gonna hurt I hear.

Wow Ev, I must have missed that when I saw BP's birthday earlier today! (damn work...) My apologies and Happy 50th! A long pull of Skull Splitter in both your and the Pastor's honor!! :mug:

Ize

Orpheus said:
Happy Birthday! The big 5-0! You can now officially swear and fart in public and no one will think any less of you!

Yeah, Well, its usually the other way around ..we fart and then swear about it.

Latest posts

Back