Quest for the Holy Grail (aka Eau Benite)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wildcat1975

Reaction score
I have unfortunetly just enjoyed my last bottle of Eau Benite from Unibroue and it looks like I may never again see this delicious beverage in a bottle again. Has anyone ever brewed this crazy beverage before. Looking to make this the homebrew all-grain beer #100 .

Why will you be unable to find it again? I just did a quick search of my goverment liquor stores, and there are over 500 bottles in Vancouver right now.

If you are in the US, you should be able to find an online seller that stocks it.

When visiting the brewery in Montreal, they informed us that they will no longer be bottling this beer (kegs only for the time-being). I have not been able to locate this beer in the US for 3 years. And since the recent purchase by Sleeman's they are going to stop brewing this beverage because it is too close in style to another beer in the lineup.

Latest posts

Back