WOW... what a smell...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firebat138

Reaction score
Well... last week we brewed a couple of batches and this week we moved one of them to the carboy... WOW it smells great... I stuck my nose in it a little much....really really strong, but it tasted good. had to take a sample of course... I ate some of the grains, tasted the wort... etc... to get all the experience of course...

I came home today after previously botteling a irish cream stout.When i walked in all i could smell was a blissfull aroma of chocolatey sweet grain,i can just imagine what its going to taste like in 3 weeks. Also if you get a chance and like oak.Oak up an amber ale or pale, its amazing.Somethings up when you drink your beer and you like it more than the one you just bought at the store!

Exactly... I was explaining to a friend and he was like... How much money are you saving??? And I was trying to come up with a name and he was like... It's not YOUR beer... its a recipe??? He makes me wanna strangle small kittens... lol... He then said he'll take Budweiser over my hoppy crap.... :)

I tried someones mead the other day at the local brew shop... Ok... what are the initials you guys are using... I need to know the lingo.. :) The mead was awesome, but it takes TWO YEARS... wow... and he had a jalapeno beer that was cool... perhaps with a good steak.

Latest posts

Back