Peta=owned

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wondered what was going on with this whole sea kitten thing. So PETA is trying to make fish as cute and cuddly as Fido or Fluffy. PETA is a bunch of morons.

The hack is great.

I live on the Fox river in Illinois and i catch,kill and eat sea kittens all the time!
Around here we call them channel and flathead kittens thou.

So unbelievably awesome.

I was reading some of the propaganda on that stupid site, and apparently, it seems that PETA's whole justification is that they have nervous system and "feel pain", therefore we shouldn't eat them. What? Talk about an arbitrary line in the sand.

On their make your own sea kitten page, that ain't even close to what a flounder looks like.

Yeah, but the little cartoon sea kitten wouldn't look quite as adorable if it had two eyes on one side of its body. :p

Aww, look at the cute little sea kitten...oh, wait...MOMMY!!!!
flounder.jpg

I don't like hackers. Even stupid *****ebags like PETA have a right to be stupid *****ebags and spout their stupid *****ebaggery without these hacker *****ebags playing silly ********* games.

I call *****ebags on the hackers, PETA, and the world wide interweb.

I don't think that's the real PETA site. Check it out.

True, if you look at the source code it's just two frames linking to steaks and one to to the actual peta site. I wonder is this more or less legal than actually hacking the site? I mean they clearly just registered www.seakittens.com and own it themselves!

I suppose they'd get caught for using copyrighted material.

Still funny!

I don't like hackers. Even stupid *****ebags like PETA have a right to be stupid *****ebags and spout their stupid *****ebaggery without these hacker *****ebags playing silly ********* games.

I call *****ebags on the hackers, PETA, and the world wide interweb.

Well folks, pick up your money and pack up your tent... we've been pwn3d.

But that zombie attack pic is hilarious... and I agree 100% on the subject of Eva Mendes.

salmon_sea_kitten.jpg

If I saw this 'salmon' swimming I would catch it and surely beat it to death with a large stick in order to stop mutantizing the rest of the tasty salmon stock. Why the hell would a fish need a water bowl anyways? Are the rivers running out of water?

I believe all funny signs on the internet are fake.

And Sea Kittens has to be the most retarded marketing (?)
idea I have ever heard of.

The person responsible for that line of logic should be
solid fuel rocketed into the sun.

Yeah true. Some of them don't line up right. Some are just done
in Photoshop though and look really genuine.

<3 that internets

Back