Burner Deal: KAB4 for $67 shipped

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting that. I was looking at that exact burner on Amazon for $99 on Friday. I didn't pull the trigger because of the cost.

Just picked this up for $73 including the shipping. Unfortunately I got hit with sales tax, but when you live in NY you get used to that.

Seems like a decent deal actually. I just don't know if I want to commit to brewing beer outside, especially in Wisconsin.

I'm from Buffalo, NY so I feel your pain. I can handle the cold here. We don't get it like you guys. It's the wind and snow that make for a miserable day.

My wife doesn't want me 'stinking' up the house so I'm not outside by choice.

I'm from Buffalo, NY so I feel your pain. I can handle the cold here. We don't get it like you guys. It's the wind and snow that make for a miserable day.

My wife doesn't want me 'stinking' up the house so I'm not outside by choice.

Ha, well my wife isn't too far from kicking me out there either. :)

I just think going outside is going to be cumbersome more than anything. In the kitchen I have everything right there that I need for the most part. I think if I want to progress that I will have to though. So I will have to adjust or continue to use the 2 gallon kegs.

Latest posts

Back