Check out my YouTube channel for videos on brewing beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StoutNoDoubt

Reaction score
http://youtu.be/K3o3CjbklHU

I make videos about beer brewing and bbqing on a kamado grill. I plan on continuing to add more videos of all-grain and extract brewing as time goes by. Also I cover a few beginners steps as well. Please subscribe and be on the lookout for new vids to be published! Cheers!

- The Brew-Q

Cool video dude. Its a bit long but you seem to cover everything so it's not really a problem. I enjoyed the gingerbread in the end lol

Havin' a look at it now. Finally got back to posting on my Brewvision channel the other day. More videos coming this week, now that I've seen how good the Powershot is with it's higher res & stereo sound files. All from the same 5 megapixels the Vivitar 5150s had...I posted the video down south of this forum.

Yeah, I'm using a GoPro with lots of lighting at the moment. I'm upgrading to a Panasonic gh3 soon. I just noticed that there needs to be more good beer video channels out there. Be sure to check out other vids I have out there as well. I'll look at yours as well. Always exciting to have a sense of community in this hobby! Cheers!

Yeah. I'll sub the channel in a bit, as I watch more of yours. I definitely gotta get back to posting on my Brewvision channel. I've been doing another video series called, " The Driver's Eye". I'm thinking of shooting the brew day for the mumme' when I get all the ingredients together for that ancient gruit ale. My youtube channel is unionrdr's channel...:mug:

Looks interesting, thanks for sharing this. I moved this thread to the subforum for promoting blogs, YouTube channels, social media and websites.

Good video, I could see your frustration with the neighbor and the leaf blower about the time you started up. That's gotta be frustrating lol. I'm watching the Red Ale video now. Good sound quality on your vids. I'm struggling in the department now. I purchased cheap wireless tie clip mic from Amazon. You get what you pay for.

What mic do you use?

Good video, I could see your frustration with the neighbor and the leaf blower about the time you started up. That's gotta be frustrating lol. I'm watching the Red Ale video now. Good sound quality on your vids. I'm struggling in the department now. I purchased cheap wireless tie clip mic from Amazon. You get what you pay for.

What mic do you use?

I use a Rode Videomic pro. It's a shotgun mic and I have it running through a stereo to usb converter for my GoPro. I'm planning on taking this channel to higher levels eventually with better quality video and sound. Thanks for checking it out!

Good evening all, I have created a facebook page for my "The Brew-Q" youtube channel. I wanted a way to especially interact with subscribers of my channel and thought it would great to do it through a business page on Facebook. The link is below. Not to take away from HomeBrewTalk as it is a great forum and tool in itself but feel free to visit anytime!

https://www.facebook.com/The-Brew-Q-764494987016170/

They were excellent lol. I want to get a small iron griddle for my grill to cook up onions and peppers to go with them as well.

I have never seen the fajita seasoned chicken breast like that anywhere in Ohio. I will have to keep an eye out for something similar.

I have never seen seasoned fajitas like that anywhere in Ohio. I will have to keep an eye out for something similar.

I believe it's more of a market decision. Texas is a big fajita loving state lol. Lots of "Tex-mex" foods down here. With a name like treachoroustexan, I assume you used to live down here? Once I discovered how good the preseasoned ones were, I decided that I would just go that route.

I believe it's more of a market decision. Texas is a big fajita loving state lol. Lots of "Tex-mex" foods down here. With a name like treachoroustexan, I assume you used to live down here? Once I discovered how good the preseasoned ones were, I decided that I would just go that route.

Unfortunately not haha. I'm a big Houston Texans fan. David Carr used to be my favorite QB and ever since he was a Texan, they just kinda stuck with me. I have friends in Houston though. I'l be there for a week in July, so pretty excited to explore the area and find some good food and beer.

Update on what's coming down the pipeline.
1) homebrew store run
2) Brewing a Chocolate Milk Stout
3) Kegerator equipment breakdown
4) The Brew-Q brewery equipment overview

Come see me on Facebook as well, just do a search for The Brew-Q and like my page!!
CHEERS!

Homebrew store run video will be available to watch later today. So come check it out at The Brew-Q on YouTube! Cheers!

I would definitely check out No Label Brewing in Katy, Saint Arnold (bigger craft brewery), Southern Star in Conroe, 11 below (a new one that just opened), and/or Karbach Brewery. They are all great choices and many more are opening up every year. Hope that helps! There is also a great tap room on the north side of Houston called Hop Scholar or go to Mellow Mushroom for good pizza and craft brews. :mug:

Good afternoon,
Just posted a new vid on racking your beer to a secondary fermenter. Check it out here!
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_WlfF_BZ1s[/ame]

Absolutely! I just got to let it age for about three weeks and condition. I plan on saving a couple of bottles of it for way down the road to compare it.

Back