mr.beer or all grain (druck)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eb6.jpg

Watch woot. For 25 shipped they often have the deluxe kit. Includes the cool little fermenter, 1west coast pale ale kit, and 8 1 liter pet bottles, pretty good deal.

Yeah, this is a great deal! I scooped up three for $65 and have given one to my Cousin, one to my Brother and am keeping the other for either myself or an enthusiastic friend or family member. They are a great way to get into the hobby, and where I started as well!

i actually thought about doing some small batches in my mr beer kegs. i would rather throw out 2 gallons then 5. I didnt mean to bash women. Im actually very happy that woman do homebrewing!! It seems like all the woman i know dont drink beer. I would love to find a woman that did homebrewing.

Your doing somthing seriously wrong if you gotta throw out any beer.I hear you on the make a smaller batch and if its great brew it again. Ive tried to brew every style and am still not even close to brewing every style and have yet to brew the same batch over,just because i get inspired to brew something i havent before.Too many combinations and getting to know grains/hops/yeast.Its close to infinite.

lets just say i have a beer im about ready to throw out. I made a Continental light beer from a kit from the hbs it is a light beer, on the last 5 liters and it is so hard to drink, but im doing it.

brockettbrews said:
i really didnt mean to insult you, because all the woman i hangout with dont drink beer!!

Well that's cause the first beer they had was probably michelob light or some other crap BMC beer. I thought I hated beer for years because all my folks drink was Milwaukees Best. Bleh! Then I tried Yuengling and realized it can be good and worked my way up from there.

I went to your youtube, Brockett, and clicked on your username to check out some of your other videos. I'm a bit shocked at your profile...Not sure if that's something you want to advertise on here (your youtube persona).

We've already established that both women and men have put out outstanding home brews, which made the New York liberal in me ask, in all seriousness and merely out of a place of curiosity... is there a transgendered brewing community? And if so, would a representative speak out in favor of AG brewing. I just blew my own mind.

I think its important to note that every av Yooper has posted depicts a person holding some form of weaponry. I took this to heart and I use a lot of "please" "thank you" and "Ma'am". The more you know.... :fro:
Me neither. Everybody knows that women can't brew beer! Geez.

Back