What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bengali tiger.

image-860210264.jpg

gometz said:
Decided today would be a Belgian style beer day for me. I don't drink them too often but have really begin liking them a lot. Had a jester king el cedro on Thursday and it made me want more. Having goose island sofie right now. Really liking it.
I want to try the Sofie one day.

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Shorts Black Diamond Black American Lager while finishing the mash on my Mexican Chocolate Oatmeal Stout
YUM!!!!

Remmy said:
SixPoint's best beer. Love it.

Your fave eh? I think its great but i think my current is 3 beans. Looking forward to tryin the global warmer. Havent seen it around yet. Also havent been looking hard enough. Went with another 6er of Jai alai instead of the celebration. That will be next.

Cheers!

Deschutes Hop Trip. Wow am I pissed I just discovered this beer. It'll be out of season soon.

It's out already? Man how time has flown. Last year I bought a six pack and loved it. When I went back to Austin for Thanksgiving, I was told that the entire city sold out within 3 days!

Well I went back to the little BMC-loving town I lived in at the time, and low and behold, stacks of cases. I bought 2 cases and another 6 pack (9 six packs total).

It is all because of this one little grocery store there. I think it is family owned, and apparently they let their beer manager do whatever he wants. Considering that 90% of the people there would never drink anything but BMC, they have a GREAT selection. And since very few people buy the good beers, they always have them in stock.

I should stop by there on my way home from work next week and see if they have Hop Trip (still work in that town, but live 40 miles away)

campbelldm1 said:
I have a resin on deck. I will agree with you I love this beer.

Resin is OK. Personally, I think it's an overrated beer. I still buy them as enjoy them regularly.

Dave37 said:
Your fave eh? I think its great but i think my current is 3 beans. Looking forward to tryin the global warmer. Havent seen it around yet. Also havent been looking hard enough. Went with another 6er of Jai alai instead of the celebration. That will be next. Cheers!

Yep. Love Bengali. 3 beans is my second-favorite Sixpoint brew followed by Resin and Brownstone.

Remmy said:
Resin is OK. Personally, I think it's an overrated beer. I still buy them as enjoy them regularly. Yep. Love Bengali. 3 beans is my second-favorite Sixpoint brew followed by Resin and Brownstone.
Local distributor does 6 four packs for $40.

Hey, you're only about an hour away. Head on up. I'm in Macomb County right off of 94.

Im actually at Detroit Metro, but unfortunatly im working 16 hours today and 16 hours tomorrow so I wont be drinking tonight. I might be able to drink tomorrow after work if im not too tired.

I want to try the Sofie one day.

They have been selling it in Texas for a while now, I would be surprised if it hasn't made it to the Carolinas. Try a big liquor store, maybe that will have it?

Took grav sample of my "dark mild" went from 1.040 to 1.012 but has a very watery consistency i think i shouldve boiled for 2 hours at least with this batch since i used the 3rd runnings of my Mash for my RIS. Im not sure what the gravity of the end of the run was. Wouldve been good to have a refractometer for that. Another jai alai. With the sample.

image-471827595.jpg

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
If you mean my stout Ill be sure to set a couple aside to send to you for our trade
What trade? I'm down though when I can.
gometz said:
They have been selling it in Texas for a while now, I would be surprised if it hasn't made it to the Carolinas. Try a big liquor store, maybe that will have it?

I haven't seen it yet or if I did it was $20 for 22 oz.
I don't recall.
NIZZLE said:
H2O tonight watching S.O.A. from the beginning great show.
You can drink while watching SOA. I love that show but it's not exactly like an MC club. Still amazing tv and Jax is so yummy!

What trade? I'm down though when I can.

I haven't seen it yet or if I did it was $20 for 22 oz.
I don't recall.
You can drink while watching SOA. I love that show but it's not exactly like an MC club. Still amazing tv and Jax is so yummy!

Hmm you dont remember? I was sending you a six of Budweiser (beechwood aged of course) for a crapload of Foothills stuff lol.
But really Im talking about the Jolly Pumpkin sours. For Foothills. No rush

Remmy said:
Resin is OK. Personally, I think it's an overrated beer. I still buy them as enjoy them regularly. Yep. Love Bengali. 3 beans is my second-favorite Sixpoint brew followed by Resin and Brownstone.
Ever try any of the mad scientist series?

Ya he is I used to foooook girls like him in prison O__o :eek: :-D

Edit: oh snap did I type that ;-)

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Hmm you dont remember? I was sending you a six of Budweiser (beechwood aged of course) for a crapload of Foothills stuff lol. But really Im talking about the Jolly Pumpkin sours. For Foothills. No rush
I'm a dick. So if we talk trade you have to PM me. :eek: Will put you down for a trade but I gotta make good on Nuke's first. I don't want to over extend myself and let people down.

I'm a dick. So if we talk trade you have to PM me. :eek: Will put you down for a trade but I gotta make good on Nuke's first. I don't want to over extend myself and let people down.

Not a problem. This beer is just now boiling so obviously its gonna be awhile till its ready to drink lol

H2O tonight watching S.O.A. from the beginning great show.

Foook man Im doing the same thing, on episode 2.

Just got back from the Tallgrass tour and had a whole lot of vanilla buffalo sweat samples :D I dont know how they produce as much beer as they do, the place is small and not a lot of fermenting tanks. They also seem to have a lot of zombie monkie yet :rockin:

Favorite part of brew day, leaning your head over the boil and breathing in all that malty goodness. This must be what heaven smells like :ban:

Foook man Im doing the same thing, on episode 2.

Just got back from the Tallgrass tour and had a whole lot of vanilla buffalo sweat samples :D I dont know how they produce as much beer as they do, the place is small and not a lot of fermenting tanks. They also seem to have a lot of zombie monkie yet :rockin:

I'm in 10 deep so far love it :)

I'm in 10 deep so far love it :)
You wish you were in 10 deep. :fro:
Favorite part of brew day, leaning your head over the boil and breathing in all that malty goodness. This must be what heaven smells like :ban:

Pretty sure that is the stuff dreams are made of.

Having another "Session". I feel terrible after waiting all day for a man to come by and buy my TiVo box and I completely misspoke about the model. It really broke the deal for him. I never let people come to my place but since it was brew day I had little choice. I don't think I've apologized that much in a long time and of course, there's the little bit about not selling the unit because he wanted another model. :(

Back