Dogs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lil Forrest getting bigger and goofy. View attachment 832814
we've had a vizsla before, and probably will again (says the wife). Great experiment with the GSP right now, but it is such a hunter, kills so many small animals behind our house, she's fed up with it. (I love it tho).

Screen Shot 2023-12-12 at 9.38.35.png

This cutie will be joining our family in 6 days. Very and very excited! Our Labrador (5yo) has some skin issues at the moment, and I am curious if that can be an issue for the little one. I am going to buy apoquel online canada as soon as possible; maybe that will help. Welcoming a new furry family member is always exciting, but it comes with considerations, especially if there are existing health concerns with other pets

Last edited:
merry christmas, happy hanukkah, felicitous kwanzaa, and/or happy holidays from our canines to yours. all other living creatures in the image below are superfluous and should be ignored.

(from left to right: English Springer Spaniel, Irish Water Spaniel, and Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever. also potentially worth mentioning: Bearded Dragon)

xmas23-familypic-dogs.jpg

xmas23-cirka-tree.jpg

Last edited:
my-dog-5039233_960_720.jpg

Marcie. The best friend and pet ever!
She likes long walks and fortunately, she feels well when we are going somewhere by car (we had a Cane Corso and it was even difficult to take her to the vet). We've already visited all the parks and beaches I found at petsylife.com and now we have our favorite places.

Last edited:
since hilma passed last year, we've been considering a friend for hati, but weren't quite ready for another puppy that soon.

Funnily enough, people we knew that had owned hilma's cousin and live in the same town as us called us that due to circumstances, they had to find a new home for their 3 year old keeshond boy.
So this weekend we are testing if hati can have a roommate again :D, so far so good.

1712935216550.png
1712935235354.png

Back