My idea for a geek drinking game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schneemann

Reaction score
Gather together a bunch of friends, a bunch of booze, and a laptop computer connected to the intarwebs.

Each person gets a turn
During their turn, the person will GIS (with safe search off, dur) for any female's name. If one of the first five images returned contains nudity, the person takes a drink. If the *first* image is nude, the person finishes their drink.

If NONE of the first five images contains nudity, everyone else finishes their drink (but not the person whose turn it is).

The goal is to make up a name NOT likely to result in a nude picture. There's only three rules: 1) Someone else at the table must've heard of that name. You can't come up with something like 'Flizzum Flazzum'. 2) Multi-word names must be quoted, eg "Mary Ellen". 3) The name must be spelled using a valid spelling of that name. eg. no "Mary Elen" (unless rule #1 applies).

Fourth of the first Five for your nick "schneemann" comes up with a topless for me.

de Carolee Schneemann et Maria in "The Interior Scroll"

I win! I get to drink and you don't! Neener Neener!

oh wait, is that not the goal? :drunk::confused:

Back in the dorm days our geek drinking game was playing Risk. For every three countries you captured you took a shot. The more you captured the drunker you got, thus giving the other players a better chance. I'm not quite sure if we ever finished a game.

We've done it with golf. You get to subtract a stroke for every beer you drink on the course. It's self-limiting. Too many beers on the front 9, and your score really suffers on the back.

My question exactly. I'm not sure I want to know.

Interior Scroll — reading the text as each woman slowly extracts a scroll from her vajaja. The scroll embodies the primacy of an extended visual line shaped as both concept and action. The extracted text merges critical theory with the body as a source of knowledge. Beatty's camera moves from the naked group actions into close-ups of the unraveling text.

IT'S ART you HEATHENS!

We've done it with golf. You get to subtract a stroke for every beer you drink on the course. It's self-limiting. Too many beers on the front 9, and your score really suffers on the back.

We had a similar game for golf. We all though money into a pot. We also had a alcohol breathalizer. Whoever blew the highest at the end got to take five strokes off his game.

What if its a "nude pic" that is tastefully covered by, say a sheet or tastefully positioned though she is un-clad. Does that count as a take a drink pic, or as a covered pic? eg, does boobage or kitty have to be blatently displayed?

Back