Which of these will fit in a mini-fridge?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steel-Reserve

Reaction score
HI. I know that a corny kegs will fit.. (duh) but what about these other ones... yes converted kegerator, took out freezer part..

i just want to have some bud light on tap for my dad, and was wondering if these other kegs used the same american style "D" tap just like the big ones..
The sixth barrel looks about the same size as the corny, but not sure if ti will fit in the mini-fridge.. sanyo for example.. and also the "Slim Quarter" keg.. and also do most liquor stores sell these types of kegs aswell?
Thanks!!!

Kegs-new.jpg

Which sanyo are you referring to? The 4912 doesn't have a freezer but the other ones do. You can't remove the freezer section of the other ones, since this is what cools the fridge. There are some threads on here about bending the plate to the rear of the fridge.

yeah i've read them, i guess i'm just still wondering if the common made kegerator will also fit the other 2 kegs i was referring to just like the corny kegs... i would think they will, but still just wanted to get some info from others.. thanks for the input tho

the 1/6th barrel sankeys are only a tiny bit larger than a cornie.
I set my brother-in-law's system up to use those, which he picks up from
Georgetown Brewing Company here in Seattle, and with just a quick swap out on the fittings, I can swap in my cornies
if I ever feel like taking anything over to his place for a party or what not.

Back