• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

My Cascade for your ?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lotbfan

Reaction score
Just finished packing up some fresh (now dry) Cascades, I have WAAAAY more than I can use (108 ounces), and I am hoping another hops grower might have a different variety they want to trade. I was figuring on a straight trade using the flat rate shipping boxes, I can probably fit up to 10 oz. or so in one of them.

I live in a hops growing region, so I can pretty cheaply get most hops varieties any time, I mainly want to do this to try out someone else's homegrown and get some Portland Cascade into the hands of someone who might not have easy access to the 2012 whole cone crop. As such, I am not really too interested in older non-homegrown hops :)

Let me know!

lotbfan,

I moved from Corvallis to damn Florida (military). In doing so I dug up my rhizomes and sent them to my brother who is on year two with them. I will see if he is interested. He has Chinook, Mt Hood, and Centennial.

As a side, would you be interested in selling me some Cascade? Either way thanks!!!!

I can't rightly sell these, I got them for free, let me try to get to the post office and get a flat rate mailer and see what will fit in it, if you want to pay the shipping i will send it out to you. will let you know my findings in a few days.

Would you be interested in trading for any of the following: commercial keg coupler, stainless racking cane, 9" false bottom for cooler mash tun, pin lock quick (threaded) disconnects, misc stainless fittings, snowboard wheelie bag (great for airlines) or anything pictured below?

ForumRunner_20121005_000719.jpg

ForumRunner_20121005_000745.jpg

ForumRunner_20121005_000757.jpg

ForumRunner_20121005_000823.jpg

ForumRunner_20121005_000839.jpg

ForumRunner_20121005_000856.jpg

ForumRunner_20121005_000913.jpg

ForumRunner_20121005_000933.jpg

ForumRunner_20121005_000949.jpg

I have traded off about 60 ounces at this point for zeus, nugget, and magnum. Anyone have anything else they grew this year they want to swap for some cascades? It looks like I can fit up to 16 ounces vac packed into a medium flat rate box, I pay my shipping, you pay yours sort of thing. Let me know before they are all gone.

The Zeus will be on the way in the morning.
Lots of lupilin in these puppies....yellow dust on everything.
I brewed a 4c's plus Galaxy with it and it turned out awesome.

Lotbfan,

I am so sorry for not responding to you sooner. Somehow this thread ended up off my radar. I appreciate your intended generosity. However, I have jack to trade and my brother harvested and sent me 2 pounds of various hops to include cascade. I like the idea of some hop trading going down though. When I get to where I can start growing again, I may hit you up for some rhizomes and then I can get into some trading.

Back