What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A breakfast stout, making up a pot of soup,

image.jpg

I always wanted to see Tom Petty, been to quite a few other concerts my favorites being at Saranac brewery but good use hah! Only beer I ever dumped out was Yuengling Oktoberfest, got a 1/2 keg for 60$ off and since then never touched Yuengling.

Time for a screwdriver.. Or three too lazy to get a sixer of something bueno.

It was on my daughter's 5th birthday, and my buddy got the tickets for free. I had to join him :)

The Sierra Nevada northern hemisphere harvest wet hop ipa is surprisingly delicious.

Very happy

I've always skipped over it. Maybe I'll try it one of these days.

HB pale, while my assistant makes sure there is no boil over.
View attachment 248152

Too cute!

Just finished my hb DIPA after winning at clue. Time for another beer while waiting on dinner to be done.

She just stops by occasionally when she needs a break from riding her scooter or bike. :)

No bike or scooter riding in Indiana right now. The cars have a half inch of ice from the last couple hours. Sidewalks only an eighth. Swmbo is sending me to the store. Just gonna walk the three blocks.

How is Coors light lagered below freezing? What do they add anti-freeze? This would explain a lot.

I tell myself to set one back but it calls to me and I have no will to resist.

It's a good beer. I'd have a hard time too. It just so happened I found a '13 Matilda and '13 Sofie at a year old marked half off because they were "old." Works for me. :D

It's a good beer. I'd have a hard time too. It just so happened I found a '13 Matilda and '13 Sofie marked half off because they were "old." Works for me. :D

I never have that kind of luck the only stuff I ever find marked down never should have been for sale to begin with.

Latest posts

Back