What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Odyssey beerwerks - ghost drifter pale
This is a nice fruity, citrusy pale ale. I could drink a lot of this.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404961009.594326.jpg

I like it. Lemony tart, some funk, and still hoppy. Makes me want to listen to some Tone Loc.

****ty glassware, so it's hard to get the aroma.

Definitely willing to pay for Prairie's sours more than their stouts. Both are great, but $9 for a 12 oz stout is hard to swallow after a while

Haha! That song always pops in my head every time I think of that beer.
I know what you mean about their stouts. Bible Belt, Bomb and Noir were all good and I'm somewhat willing to pay $8-9 for them. But, the Noir variants were disappointing IMO.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404963610.244936.jpg
Great hop nose, very smooth, goes down easy, centennial, cascade, citra hops. I'd give it an 8.5 out of 10! Cheers Colorado!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Haha! That song always pops in my head every time I think of that beer.
I know what you mean about their stouts. Bible Belt, Bomb and Noir were all good and I'm somewhat willing to pay $8-9 for them. But, the Noir variants were disappointing IMO.

YOU DO NOT KNOW GOOD BEER! haha

I walked by this today and passed it up even though I've loved everything Greenflash has put out that I've had. Guess I'll be going back to the store tomm. Glad to hear its that good.

In a way I think it's quite similar to Oskar Blues Gordon, minus the spicy rye. The depth of the maltiness is quite amazing and love the aroma of the yeast they used. I wish I knew what it was similar to!

Coffee while I make wholewheat sourdough pancakes. Never attempted them with ww flour.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404994519.298066.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I waxed the bretted half batch using left over wax from my two RIS's (one was blue and one was red)
View attachment 210243

Nice color. I'm going to dry hop my Brett beer and hopefully bottle next week. Need to check on my sours and get another going... well got 15gals of accidental sour

Wow those look great and you were smacked!

What are you using to write on the bottles?

Iced coffee.

Thanks guys (and girls) for the complements. I figure if the bottles look good enough, people will think the beer tastes good, haha

I just use a silver sharpie to write the name on the bottle.

Thanks guys (and girls) for the complements. I figure if the bottles look good enough, people will think the beer tastes good, haha

I just use a silver sharpie to write the name on the bottle.

I've been using the Metallic Sharpie to label. Ite perfect for it and easy to take off

Iced tea.
Floccing protesters causing a traffic nightmare! I don't know what they're protesting and I really don't care. If you cause my already crappy commute to be twice as long, you deserve to be shot. Rant over. I already need a beer!

On a serious note, anyone seen Hopnista around in the last month or so? I've sent him a few messages and he hasn't responded to me and I have not received a package he promised to send.

On a serious note, anyone seen Hopnista around in the last month or so? I've sent him a few messages and he hasn't responded to me and I have not received a package he promised to send.

That sucks. I had a person not send what they promise too. Hope he will respond. Did you send him a box also?

That sucks. I had a person not send what they promise too. Hope he will respond. Did you send him a box also?

I did. But he offered to send me some stuff before I even mentioned I'd be sending him brew. I sent him brew just because I felt it was only right.

I did. But he offered to send me some stuff before I even mentioned I'd be sending him brew. I sent him brew just because I felt it was only right.
It has happened to me too. Best just to write it and him off. Sorry dude.
He hasn't been online since June 10th. Looks like he comes and goes and isn't a real regular. He came in hot and bailed just like the guy who bailed on sending his trade to me did.

Back