Where is the best place to buy Better Bottles online?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shop around. There are plenty of homebrew stores out there that carry them. Find whichever one is currently cheapest.

Delivery time will vary based on where they are located, where you are located, and whether or not you pay for upgraded shipping. Exactly the same as any other online store.

Next!

Most of the time shipping is going to kill any deal on bottles. They normally aren't included in any of 7.99/8.99 'fixed' shipping deals. I would say try and find a local HB store. Even if it's a bit of drive gas money would still probably be cheaper then the shipping costs.

Most of the time shipping is going to kill any deal on bottles. They normally aren't included in any of 7.99/8.99 'fixed' shipping deals. I would say try and find a local HB store. Even if it's a bit of drive gas money would still probably be cheaper then the shipping costs.

It wasn't for me. :(

Closest LHBS is 6 hours away. I just bought from Midwest instead.

Generally true of glass carboys but not of better bottles. The boxes they come in are big, but weigh next to nothing.

It wasn't for me. :(

Closest LHBS is 6 hours away. I just bought from Midwest instead.
Oh yeah, that is a bit of a hike. I have 1 like 20 minute and another about 30 (the nice of the two of course).

Generally true of glass carboys but not of better bottles. The boxes they come in are big, but weigh next to nothing.

Cool, good to know.Thanks

I got my two 6 gallon ported better bottles from LHBS, they came with the racking valve setup already. I then ordered from Midwest, the better bottle stoppers and the dry tap airlocks and their barb connectors for O2 free racking,

Back