Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL a raider fan preaching that respect is earned. Classic!
:p
trophies.jpg

Early odds:

Baltimore @ Pittsburgh(-3.5)
Green Bay @ Atlanta (-1.0)
Seattle @ Chicago (-9.5)
NY @ NE (-9.0)

No respect for Seattle. Come on!

thumbnail.aspx

(stretching arms out)... aaaaaaaaah... yup.... things seems about right in the world. The Pats are in their usual position of dominance over the NFL universe... everyone is bickering about MAKING it to the Super Bowl yet NO ONE is even mentioning how their team has a chance to WIN the Super Bowl (since everyone already knows who is going to win)... and I'm even being plagiarized on trash talk!!!!

Pimpin' ain't easy.

(stretching arms out)... aaaaaaaaah... yup.... things seems about right in the world. The Pats are in their usual position of dominance over the NFL universe... everyone is bickering about MAKING it to the Super Bowl yet NO ONE is even mentioning how their team has a chance to WIN the Super Bowl (since everyone already knows who is going to win)... and I'm even being plagiarized on trash talk!!!!

Pimpin' ain't easy.

You obviously didn't learn much from FEB -08......

19-DOH!!!!!

Going to have to find the pic I got with Flava Flav when I saw him in Vegas a couple years back (he was bowling with his boyz). He is one fugly dude even more so in person. That IS him right Cape? (looks like it)

Flava Flav?!?! Nigga Please. Thats The Bishop Don Magic Juan.

Pfft... Flava Flav.

I guess I cant expect someone from cheese country to be down.

Doh - I need stronger readers (F* *ff). Now you gotta tolerate my pic anyways.

Flavor Flav & group.JPG

I'm the Nordic looking one on the far left.

The chic in purple grabbin' her crotch??? Your profile says "male" ???

Torn with my sexuality yet still have the gangster package grab going. And that's more of a pansy purple hue. It was Thursday after all.

(I R taking pic)

Going to have to find the pic I got with Flava Flav when I saw him in Vegas a couple years back (he was bowling with his boyz). He is one fugly dude even more so in person. That IS him right Cape? (looks like it)

Wait, wait, wait. I'm going to go all Jim Caldwell on you and call an unnecessary timeout.

You were in Vegas, and you ****ing went BOWLING?

Friggin' Minnesota people. That's a foul. 15 yards. Automatic ejection. See ya next week.

Wait, wait, wait. I'm going to go all Jim Caldwell on you and call an unnecessary timeout.

You were in Vegas, and you ****ing went BOWLING?

Friggin' Minnesota people. That's a foul. 15 yards. Automatic ejection. See ya next week.

NEGATIVE. Flava be bowling. We walked through. Held hostage at the Red Rock Inn (Work hoo-rah event). Probably 20 mi from the strip which is why they have these huge places off strip for corporate events. But we did f*ck with the hookers at the night clubs at the Red Rock

Did seem strange that he was here but probably just wanted to stay away from the nutbags.

To most of these people GO PATS is trash talkin!You know cause they cheat so much and always seem to get away with it, unlike those sideline trippin J*E*T*S jets jets jets.I think the only team that have a chance to beat them is Baltimore and thats cause thier defense are all convicted fellons! HOWS THAT

To most of these people GO PATS is trash talkin!You know cause they cheat so much and always seem to get away with it, unlike those sideline trippin J*E*T*S jets jets jets.I think the only team that have a chance to beat them is Baltimore and thats cause thier defense are all convicted fellons! HOWS THAT

Cape?

Latest posts

Back