• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MicroMatic Dual Gauge Regulator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrentJ

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Dual gauge CO2 regulator for sale. Inlet connection has been replaced with bronze standard CO2 fitting. Other than looking slightly different it works fine. $35 plus shipping. PM me if interested.

Micromatic double gauge.jpg

Ok folks, unless this regulator sells quickly and I mean by Wednesday night I'm going to press it into service this weekend. I'm on a BBQ Cookoff team and we serve keg beer to our guests (sponsors get cans of their choice). I've got to jury rig a setup up to the Jockeybox. So if you have any concerns about it you shouldn't. I expect to push 15 kegs this weekend. But you could save it from all that hard work with a PM saying you want it....

Dang, guess I missed it! Thank you for letting us know it was sold. Good luck at the BBQ Cookoff!

Latest posts

Back