Brewhardware new RIMS tube

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My shipment is out for delivery on the UPS truck today as far as the tracking number says so most of them will go out tomorrow unless UPS pulls some BS at the last minute.

Excellent! Are the TC solder flanges expected in this shipment? Or are those still early April ETA?

Probably Monday on that one. Hey, news! I'll have 1.5" TC flanges in both radius and flat (for large tanks) and we'll also have 2" TC solder flanges since so many people asked.

Sweet! I'll order Monday as soon as the website lets me.

Well after somehow going from New Jersey all the way to San Jose, California my rims tube has now arrived in Saint Paul and should be out for delivery tomorrow!

Silly USPS.

I got the 18" RIMS tube and the with solder flange for electric mount in my HLT. I was able use a step-bit to get the hole drilled and propane torch to mount the flange. This is a very easy job and the results look good. I've never done any soldering like this before with silver. I just took my time and it turned out really well. Thank you for a nice product and good how-to videos.

Jim

Back