Dallas/Fort Worth Group Buy?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TXCurtis can you pick up my three bags of two row for me. Im In Breckenridge at the moment!

Ryanweary and Flomaster- I just sent the refund for the Starsan that we removed from this buy.

Jhw_murphy - I'll have yours in cash when I come by the shop tomorrow.

All sacks are accounted for and everything is looking smooth. Pickup and celebrate!

image-2878507156.jpg

Got the refund tealio - thanks for that.

Picked up my grains yesterday - big thanks to Joel for letting us use his dock!

Now, let's get brewing!

Picked up mine and deuce's today.

Good god the car smelled awesome some hours later when i left work.

When's the next buy? I just got a mill and could use a bag of 2-row...
Also anyone perhaps interested in splitting up bags of specialty? Perhaps crystal would be good... a few varieties split 10 ways is 5# each per type...

Next round if someone is interested in coordinating splits of specialty grain I'd be on board for same.

I haven't got a clue when next buy will be, but I would guess maybe in a couple months unless there are a bunch of brewers that didn't get into this buy.

I would be cool with some specialty splits next time, we could decide on 5 or so and split 10 ways.

Next buy will be a 41 sack pallet so we can get the starsan that we dropped from this buy.

Does everyone think we should go ahead and post a round two, even though it may be months before it fills?

I would be in for 3-5 bags plus specialty splits. It couldn't hurt to through up a new thread and see how many people are interested. Did you all end up paying the 2,000-4,000 lb price or the under 2,000 lb price?

I'm out on this one - I've got 150#'s of grain at home now - I need to brew! I don't even think I'd go through 150#'s in a few months....I'd be on board for the group buy after this one again probably.

Found this thread through Craigslist. Although I am new here I would be interested in some Weyermann wheat and possibly some specialty malts.

Thanks
Stefan

Flomaster said:
1bag Bairds maris otter
1 bag Breiss 2-row
1 32oz starsan or gallon if 3 others go in on the gallons too.

If anyone wants to buy these sacks off me let me know...

Havent been brewing much and might sell all my gear.

Not really. i haven't picked these up so they are still in Dallas.

Ahhhh ok. Well I am certainly interested in the Maris Otter. Since you've already paid for these how would you want me to handle paying you? I could send you a payment through PayPal if you like, or send you a money order through the snail mail......whatever you prefer. Then we could just arrange with jhw_murphy that I bought your Maris Otter.

RyanWeary said:
Ahhhh ok. Well I am certainly interested in the Maris Otter. Since you've already paid for these how would you want me to handle paying you? I could send you a payment through PayPal if you like, or send you a money order through the snail mail......whatever you prefer. Then we could just arrange with jhw_murphy that I bought your Maris Otter.

I have both bags sold pending payment. Ill let you know if it falls through.

I would like 10lbs of Crystal 60 if there is enough interest for another split.

Back