Wow... talk about a high profit margin!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a sucker born every minute, and they're probably buying the crap out of these.

Something similar is sold at the LHBS, most of which were sent to soldiers and others who couldn't brew in the barracks and such. I don't see why too many people would honestly brew these things for anything more than that first "get into it" batch...which I think is cool.

My friend said one of his college buddies who was under age and not charming enough to get someone else to buy beer for him did this (or something like it). I think that's really their target market. Heck, they keep saying on it that it makes cheap BOOZE.

Hey. These folks have already "made pouring beer from a can a cinch". And it's about time. That was a complicated and difficult task before they did whatever they did, which I have no idea what it was they did, but I couldn't get along without it.

And now they've raised the bar again with two colors of switches on the mug so you can "really take your beer seriously". Because lets face it, your beer was pretty much a joke before.

It's impressive people can find these ancient threads and bump them. Quite impressive.

Somedays, I get lost down the rabbit holes... And Thank you. lol

Yeah, that video... being in the middle of the party at 0:41 would be nice.. :ban:

NOW, I can only dream of the flaming I'm going to get for this... BUT I kinda like the mug! Bare with me here... Bottling day, you are damn excited about your brew, you fill this mug with still beer, charge it a few times stick it in the fridge and when you are done bottling, well, hit the button and enjoy?

I can't tell, but it there a CO2 cartridge hidden in the handle?

Back