Does anyone have one of these towers?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trub quaffer

Reaction score
I'm looking at mounting one of these towers on a Frigidaire FRC445GB mini-fridge. Beer Tower, 2 Faucet, 3' Stainless Steel. The only concern I have is the number of mounting bolts and their location. The description doesn't give this information. I saw a post on converting this fridge and the easiest location for the tower is at the front but there is very little room. The author recommended making sure that the tower only has 4 mounting bolts. Anyone know the answer?

I have the two tap version. 4 Mounting bolts is correct, and I also recommend the Perlick faucets. Worth every penny.

Thanks for the info. I'd already decided on getting the Perlicks after reading all the problems people have with the standard faucets sticking. I just got back from picking up the fridge at Lowes ($144 +tx). Now I've just got to get the tower and a hole saw and start cutting on the top of that fridge.:rockin:

Make sure to watch a video about not cutting into something vital on top of the fridge. Chrisknight's youtube videos about kegerator conversion do a good job showing the process.

+1 to the perlicks, I have that tower with the standard issue faucets and they stick all the time.

Forrest from Austin Homebrew Supply posted this on another thread.

For those of you that missed the group buy...

This Tuesday August 4th, I will have both Perlicks on sale. The 425SS for $32.99 and the 525SS for $23.99.

One day only sale.

Perlick -Austin Homebrew Supply

Forrest

Looks like a good time to upgrade those sticky faucets.

Back