MD Summer brew day 08/15/2009

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, and we were thinking August :) t he 9th is out for me. thats the BJCP exam!

I will forward Aug 1 or 15 as the best days for me :)

I think I'm good for any time in august. I would be up for barleywine or that imperial wit.

I make what I want when ever the **** I want...... got it? Now I hope I don't have to tell you again :D

edit--- and what kind of homo says "d00d" :D

I actually thing I am good both on the 1 and the 15 dates. I just need to know whichever it is to tell the woman.

Flanders, eww yuck. (If you looking for someone to split, I'm in)

Awe crap. Just spoke the wife, she is out of town on the first. I have kid duty that weekend, and I am not bringing a 2 year old around you wierdos. I change my vote to the 15th.

coolio! now you dont have to drive wherever you were gonna go to get roselare :)
Yeah, but I will. Still want to get an extra pack or two. Anything that takes 6-12 or even 18 months to ferment, I think I should really build the pipeline.

Ryan:

Tom @ Thirsty Brewer can order anything. If you don't get it before then, give him a call and order it, and we can pick it up, I usually go down there every 2-3 weeks.

Mind if my wife and I tag along? We'd love to get broken into AG brewing and lend a hand with brewing. We're able to do August 15th.

Yes, it's nice to have some NEW people show up. Not that I'm tired of brewing with clap and data, but it's always fun to have new blood in the wort. :)

Ryan: How's the MGBoF logo coming? :p

But the question is... will you make it through the day? :D

I was alive by the end of the last day. You have to be specific with what you mean by "make it through." If you mean "still living" then YES, I will make it through. If you mean "be coherent and able to walk and/or successfully crawl to a vehicle" then, I'm not sure. :p

I'll be in Hawaii on the 15th. So as fun as you all are, I'll drink something local and think about ya.

Hawaii is kinda lacking in good beer! Kona is the only one that makes anything drinkable, and its pretty basic "beer"

Back