So who's going to help me drink all of this?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohiobrewtus

Reaction score
After brewing 2 batches in January I didn't brew for 4 months, so I had some catching up to do. A few of these beers will be aged until next year.

4brewweekend002.jpg

From L to R: Belgian Pale Ale, my EF clone, Roggenbier, Biere de Garde, Blonde Ale, Belgian Dark Strong Ale, Apfelwein, Old Ale, Southern English Brown Ale, American Brown Ale and IPA.

The Belgian Dark Strong Ale was being uncooperative, so I have Cartman watching it for me. :D

Very nice! I usually brew every two weeks, but got way behind with traveling this summer. I have only 5 gallons kegged, with 10 gallons in primary. I have a keggle now, so I think I'm going to try a 10 gallon batch soon. I NEED more beer. I'm so jealous of your nice looking pipeline there! Great job!

From L to R: Belgian Pale Ale, my EF clone, Roggenbier, Biere de Garde, Blonde Ale, Belgian Dark Strong Ale, Apfelwein, Old Ale, Southern English Brown Ale, American Brown Ale and IPA.

Wow, that makes me thirsty, turning green with envy on that pipeline, I don't have the temperature controlled space for more than two in primary at any given time.

Guess I'll have to make another trek out to OH...

I am so jealous, I have not been able to steal away five hours to brew in months, and it's so damn hot, even in the basement... I'm tempted to buy a small chest freezer to replace the crappy dorm fridge I have as a lagerator.

Me. I'll help you drink it. Road trip. F*ck yes. Name the weekend.

I say Easter week 2009- I'll be over and ready to drink. I'll be bringing my own designated driver and a few beers for your trouble. :rockin:

Do you have your IPA recipe posted? I'm hankering for a new recipe.

After brewing 2 batches in January I didn't brew for 4 months, so I had some catching up to do. A few of these beers will be aged until next year.

4brewweekend002.jpg

The Belgian Dark Strong Ale was being uncooperative, so I have Cartman watching it for me. :D

I like the coors keg under the shelf;)

And i should be heading out to my brothers house soon. Get a glass ready.

Oh man I forgot that was even there. If I remember right I bought that years ago and just held on to the keg to display with all of my bottles in the homebrewpub if I ever get it finished.

It's kinda crazy going in the basement and seeing 5 different styles of beer bubbling away.

Yoop - I just put that IPA on pressure last night so I don't know how the finished product tastes yet. I did put the recipe in one of my blog entries though. http://homebrewtalk.com/blog.php?b=56. It started at 1.072, finished at 1.010 and smelled/tasted fantastic going into the keg. If it's a winner I'll add it to the recipe db.

too bad im in california. thats pretty impressive. im out of brew for now, the 9.5% honey ale kicked last week and ive been slackin on the brewin.... but sunday i mand up and brewed a belgian triple. this weekend is 10 galls of 9.5% honey ale.

Holy cow. Impressive spread!

Next time I'm back in Dayton visiting family I might just have to make a drive up route 4. :D

- Eric

ps I'll have to get a Cartman for my next Belgian. They can be stubborn bast'ds. ;)

It looks like you survived your epic brewing weekend.

I think a trip south on US-23 is in order.

Oh, everyone is bitching about the Coors Light. I just figured it was an Ohio guy with a Barry Sanders Lions jersey in his brewhouse.

Back