Brew Apps for Blackberry?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love it until I dropped my blackberry in the wort. Trust me. I can drop a blackberry. :drunk:

Heck I've dropped a blackberry, then proceeded to kick it *across* a 3 lane street. On the upside it was one of the older models that could be run over, and still work. It didn't get run over, but it did work.

And I'd love a port for my BB, if I drop it in my wort I'll just tell work that it was a puddle. :D

blackberry can take a beating and I would love to have a blackberry app for beer brewing. That would allow me to tinker at work

I know there is "BrewPal" for the iPhone, a buddy at work just bought it for $0.99 and loves it .... does just about everything he can do in BeerSmith ...

Anyone ever see anything for the BB ?

threetaps was working on one but he hasnt posted about it for a few weeks so Im not sure if he ever got anywhere with it. Heres the thread

threetaps was working on one but he hasnt posted about it for a few weeks so Im not sure if he ever got anywhere with it. Heres the thread

It will be quite a while before I'm able to put anything together as a release candidate. I'm neck deep in daytime work and my nights are filled with advanced programming classes for my degree. I would be willing to bet that another software company will come out with this before I do, haha.

Was just doing some thread archaeology, and thought I'd see if anything has come of this, or if any BlackBerry apps have come online since this thread went to sleep?

If this has been revisited more recently, apologies, this was the only one I could pick out of the search list that didn't involve the actual fruit :)

Back