Southwestern Ontario Brewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To those interested, there is a Homebrew club in London.

http://www.londonbrewers.ca

We meet every month at the Forked River Brewing Co brewery in the East end of London. The group is packed full of amazingly talented homebrewers.

I tried to register on areyouansob but my account has not been activated even though I signed up in march. Can anyone tell me if the board is still active or maybe my account has been missed. Would be nice to chat to some locals.
Thanks

I tried to register on areyouansob but my account has not been activated even though I signed up in march. Can anyone tell me if the board is still active or maybe my account has been missed. Would be nice to chat to some locals.
Thanks

Yes, it's active. Something likely went wrong. What username did you sign up with? I'll send a message to one of the admins.

But really, the discussion there is kind of sparse. Something you might also be interested in is the facebook group GTA Brews. But you gotta use Facebook...

I'm in Delhi...about an hour SE of London...wanting to start into beer, been brewing wine, cider/cyser and SP for awhile now...20+ years....but I want to start having beer on tap now too...

does the London group allow newcomers to come to the meetings, and see what its all about? and learn what equipment to buy, and what style might work best for them? BIAB or traditional?

Super off topic, but this is a something that I thought might interest any Toronto Brewers (and maybe any loved ones that are into crochet and stuff...)

I’ve got 2 tickets to see the Wheelchair basketball on this coming Wednesday, August 12th at 4:15pm in Toronto.

If any of you want to go, and live in the Toronto area, follow @verynicedeer and tweet #VeryNiceGames to be entered for a chance to win the tickets.

We can’t make it to the game, but at the same time we thought we could take a chance and maybe make some twitter-friends.

Back