Hello Fellow Enthusiasts!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hags

Reaction score
Hey all!
My name is Adam. I spent 2 years in the Seattle area while in the military and sampled some delicious microbrews and homebrews. About 14 months ago a brew shop opened up my hometown (La Crosse, WI). Within days I was geared up and brewing my first extract amber. Since there my interest has simply exploded beyond the understanding of any friends or family (and thats fine with me). I have brewed about 8 batches so far, 2 of which failed due to bottling-related reasons :mad: (the main reason I have recently decided to make the switch to kegging)

I'm excited to see so many people who are just as or more excited about brewing than I am. I look forward to leeching off your experience and expertise! :D

Any fellow wisconsin brewers out there by chance? Maybe we can visit a beer festival or exchange a home brew sometime :mug:

Cheers All !!
~Adam

Oh, there's a couple of Wisconsin-ers (Wisconsin-ites?) around here. We've been trying to rid the place of them for years! :D ;)

Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you'll fit right in....

Back