Barley Crusher

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidkrau

Reaction score
FANTASTIC. Excuse me but I'm excited. As I mentioned in a previous thread I was looking for advice on buying a grain mill with rollers. I received a lot of replies with advice. I emailed BARLEY CRUSHER And asked them when I could expect delivery if I paid with paypall. Ten minutes later they emailed me back that I could expect delivery the next day (today) I placed the order-I'm not sure I believed them since they are outside Detroit and I am in the Chicago burbs and they ship UPS ground. Anyway it arrived today as promised This is the most fantastic service I've ever received. The mill looks like It's well made with adjustable rollers and at $127 delivered is about $50 less than it's competition and with a larger hopper.

I got mine on sale (7lb hopper) for 109 shipped during national homebrew week or something like that.

I just re-checked the gap on it after using it for a few batches. Turns out one side was adjusted way wider than the other. Could be a possible source of my efficiency problems.

Anyway, make sure to check yours out.

Back