Thumbs up to Barley Crusher

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plumber

Reaction score
On 12-14-07 I decided to order a grain mill. After much research on HBT I decided on the Barley Crusher and placed an order on 12-15-07. On 12-16-07 I found out that I was being recalled to active duty effective 02-01-08 and being sent to Iraq. I placed an e mail to B C Products (Barley Crusher) asking if I could cancel my order! The response was

"
Shawn,

Not a problem, I checked and your mill has not been shipped out yet so I will refund you money back to you today.

I hope you have a Merry Christmas, Good luck in Iraq, Be safe, and I hope to hear from you when you get back.I will have a mill waiting for you.

Thank you
Randy

These are the kind of people that make me proud to put my life on the line for this country. Most would have said oh well not my problem!

If you are in the market to buy a mill please give Barley Crusher a consideration. When I get back in '09 I will buy one right away....

Thank You for serving.

firework9.gif

Back