• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Florida bunch of stuff for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
interested in "5 gallon Rubbermaid cooler mash tun with brass ball valve and SS braid. $40"

can't be more than $10 fedex gnd to 30066 pm me your paypal for $50 on cooler delivered

interested in "5 gallon Rubbermaid cooler mash tun with brass ball valve and SS braid. $40"

can't be more than $10 fedex gnd to 30066 pm me your paypal for $50 on cooler delivered

Don't send him any money or buy anything from him! He'll just take your money then never ship and never respond to emails or PMs.

didnt paypal cover you?

It will. I'm still mad about him not responding regardless of whether PP covers me or not. Receiving payment for an item and not shipping the item without even commenting anything to the purchaser is bad form. I also want to warn everyone else so nobody else gets taken by this crook.

It will. I'm still mad about him not responding regardless of whether PP covers me or not. Receiving payment for an item and not shipping the item without even commenting anything to the purchaser is bad form. I also want to warn everyone else so nobody else gets taken by this crook.

I made a face to face transaction with the guy and he seemed to be pretty cool. Maybe something came up.

I have to agree it is bad form. I appologize, it's been a real mess on my end. Trying to keep up in nursing school, work 2 jobs and take care of my kids has my head burried deeply in my ass. I sent you a PM and I will resolve this. Not a crook, just a flake.

I purchased something, and I will admit that it took a month, I still received what I paid for. He did let me know that a lot of stuff has been going on, and thanked him for keeping me posted. Product was received, and in good shape.

Back