Help with brewery name please

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surly

Reaction score
I have been brewing for a number of years and it is time to create some labels for my taps. Of course that means having some basic tools in hand. Like a brewery name, logo, names for each beer brewed etc.

I would like to start with the brewery name. That is where I could use your help. (BTW - This is for my dedicated home brewery.)

I live on the banks of Vance Creek.
I am a former member of the WI state legislature.
I am a bicycle tourer.
I am a Packer fan.

Hope this helps. Thanks

There are two banks on every creek, two side of politics, and two sides at every football game... so...

Two Banks Brewing

Could make for a nice logo such as a simple picture of a creek with banks on each side. The banks could represent more than the physical banks, but the dual political parties, and fan bases.. Just a thought.

Cheers!

There are two banks on every creek, two side of politics, and two sides at every football game... so...

Two Banks Brewing

Could make for a nice logo such as a simple picture of a creek with banks on each side. The banks could represent more than the physical banks, but the dual political parties, and fan bases.. Just a thought.

Cheers!

That is thought, and one will consider.

Vance Creek Brewery relocated to Barron County, WI. in 2011. That iteration came from Menomonie, WI. There it had been established as the, “Yellowstone Road brewery” in 2007.

Does the WI legislature have any colloquial names? For instance, here in Alabama, you sometimes hear the legislature referred to as "Goat Hill," because the the State Capitol is on...you guessed it...Goat Hill. Does the WI legislature/capitol have any interesting history that you could use?

Some other ideas:
-Stuck in Committee Brewing
-Term Limits Brewing
-Resolution Brewing
-Distinguished Colleague Brewing
-Gentleman from [wherever you're from] Brewing
-Parliamentarian Brewing
-Caucus Brewing
-Previous Question Brewing
-Quorum Brewing
-Supermajority Brewing
-Unanimous Consent Brewing
-Filibuster Brewing
-Minority Report Brewing
-Oath of Office Brewing
-Point of Order Brewing
-Ways & Means Brewing

Excellent suggestions 3 Dawg Night......BTW It is about 9:00 am here in west central WI with temperatures of -7F. The high today will be +3F. I expect it to be a three dog night again this evening. LOL

Badger Brewery

Serial Killer Brewing

Packer Party Ale House

(Edit) In defense of the "Serial Killer Brewing" We left Wisconsin the year they caught Jeffry Dahmer

Last edited:
Lambeaughini brews
Surely not Surly (MN based brewery named Surly)
Curly brewery (named after "curly" Lambeau)
Vance Lambardi brewing

Ultimately you'll do the best to choose your own brand. Hope these inspire a bit. (BTW I'm a Vikings fan and was hard to resist the urge to not put Moss in the endzone brewery - ooops!)

I have been brewing for a number of years and it is time to create some labels for my taps. Of course that means having some basic tools in hand. Like a brewery name, logo, names for each beer brewed etc.

I would like to start with the brewery name. That is where I could use your help. (BTW - This is for my dedicated home brewery.)

I live on the banks of Vance Creek.
I am a former member of the WI state legislature.
I am a bicycle tourer.
I am a Packer fan.

Hope this helps. Thanks
V.C’s No-Bonk Brewery

I’ll take a shot.

Panniers for Beer Brewing
Long Ride Brewing
Lone Ride Brewing
Twin Banks Brewing (spinoff of @tmurph01)
(Insert your last name) Brewing
Red Tape Brew Co
In Session Brewing
Bikes & Ball Brewing

Just a few off the top ideas about as good as the price you paid for them. Look forward to reading whatever you decide on.

Back