• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Brew Stand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PinupBrewery

Reaction score
We have a new brew stand for sale....I built two and obviously only need one....It is a Brutus 10 style...will come with gas valves and all three burners....there is only one burner shown in the picture...However, there will be three burners along with the regulator....I am asking $500.00 and shipped to the lower 48 states free....

This has the turkey fryer style burners....and it is built for you to change the burners to any style....It has high temperature paint....

I just saw this and need further information. Please PM me. Thank you in advance for your attention

Just wanted to let everyone know we are now a vendor and have posted a new ad.
If you are interested in the brew stand please contact us.
Marcus

I don't know what happened here....I might have been the 1st person to purchase a stand from Marcus. He even painted it Red like I requested. I think he maybe got overwhelmed....To bad, the stand is very good quality..I have no complaints.

anyone else have any experiance with marcus latley ? yes i have read the old posts but im wondering what is the update these days.. really interested in geting one but not sure now.. also looking at badass 2

I'm certainly interested. Pictures didn't come through for me though. Let me know if still available. Thanks

I'm going with Marcus. Basic single tier mild steel, 3" casters, 3 banjo burners, 2 pump mounts with shields, 1 therminator mount, 1 water filter mount. I ordered it last Friday and I'm expecting to see it at my door sometime next week. I will respond to pm questions if you have any.

It was a good time for me to upgrade my AG system from 10 gallon Rubbermaid Coolers for my HLT and MLT and single burner. I guess I'd better take some pics of them and put them in the classifieds so that someone else can use them.

I plan to post an update with pics of the new stand when it comes....as well as offer my review of the quality and service I receive from Marcus. If it goes well, I'll let you know...if it goes wrong, I'll let you know....

Back