• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Will Trade Cornies For Sankes!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MMTG

Reaction score
I thought I'd post this here first for my fellow HBT'ers before I put it up on CL or Ebay.

I have 5 ball lock 5 gallon corny kegs that I'd like to SWAP/TRADE for 5 gallon 1/6th barrel Sanke kegs. I already have enough cornies and would like to start fermenting/serving in sankes. Have a few, but need 5 more. if you don't want to trade, I'd be interested in buying them as well.

Please let me know though PM or email and we can iron out the details.

Thanks in advance,

"O"

I have 1 but im not sure what im going to do with it.. probably nothing. If you cant source all of them locally, I could probably sell you mine. Im not sure what shipping would be but it probably would suck.

Thanks for the reply! Looks like I'll have to just put this up on craiglist to get any trades.

I do have a UPS business shipping account-if you want to send me your shipping info, I could calculate the shipping both ways.

Hate to jump in on someone elses thread but if anyone in the vicinity of the Willamette Valley (I'm in Albany, frequently in Portland and Eugene) wants the same deal (I give you ball lock corny's - you give me 1/6 or 1/4 barrel kegs) PM me....

Hate to jump in on someone elses thread but if anyone in the vicinity of the Willamette Valley (I'm in Albany, frequently in Portland and Eugene) wants the same deal (I give you ball lock corny's - you give me 1/6 or 1/4 barrel kegs) PM me....

didn't hate it enough to NOT jump in though.. Haha

I've emailed all interested parties. Anybody In So Cal want to do a straight up trade?

Latest posts

Back