Brewhemoth Shuts Their Doors

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BVilleggiante

Reaction score
I've got a Brewhemoth fermenter and love it! I just went to go look at a part and when I went to the website it says they've shut their doors. Well SH%T! Now if we need something for the fermenter like a new lid with the coils on it we're screwed. All that money spent on my wonderful fermenter and not service to be had within 2 years of buying it. Really disappointed.

Make your own bits. I bought 2 - 4" triclover caps, drilled and tapped for the tubing adapters and coiled my own tubing for the chillers. A lot cheaper than buying pre-made. But, to echo your sentiments, I would rather Dale still be in business.

Make your own bits. I bought 2 - 4" triclover caps, drilled and tapped for the tubing adapters and coiled my own tubing for the chillers. A lot cheaper than buying pre-made. But, to echo your sentiments, I would rather Dale still be in business.

Hi Ben,

To be honest I'm not too handy with making my own parts for the brewhemoth (though I guess it would just be a coiled lid and the spunding valve as everything else you can buy from brewers hardware). Do you know anyone who can make this besides Dale? Would be great to know if there's someone out there who can make those two parts if they're needed? Can you at least point me to where I could get the coiled tubing?

Your welcome. :) I'm in a position where working with tubing is second nature ( when I was on the tools ) so fabricating this sort of thing is easy to me. I understand not everyone can do this sort of thing, hence , the link I provided.:D

They are trying to find a buyer. Let's hope they find one and it continues. I saved and saved and wanted to buy 4 of these. Went to the site last week and toast. Maybe I'll make my own!

They are trying to find a buyer. Let's hope they find one and it continues. I saved and saved and wanted to buy 4 of these. Went to the site last week and toast. Maybe I'll make my own!

Lucky, wish I had that kind of knowledge.

I'm curious if they can do the double wrapped coils for the hot and cold control lid the Brewhemoth had? One way to find out I guess.

Back