Need Brewery Name

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lrizzo

Reaction score
So I've been trying to come up with a name for a while. I don't really want my actual name in it. I'd appreciate any help..I bet I'm just over thinking it. Here are some things to work with.

100% italian
grow a mean beard
love screamy music
make malty beers
from IL
super sarcastic

Im going for attitude like half acre or 3 floyds

thanks everyone.

So I've been trying to come up with a name for a while. I don't really want my actual name in it. I'd appreciate any help..I bet I'm just over thinking it. Here are some things to work with.

100% italian
grow a mean beard
love screamy music
make malty beers
from IL
super sarcastic

thanks everyone.

for some reason...the first thing to pop into my mind after reading your criteria was captain lou albano...how about Rubber Band Brewery

You can usually tell when names are overthought - they seemed contrived. The best ones just come organically. Just keep some options in your head and give them time, and one will just seem to stick, or something will just come to you. Just like making good beer, you can't rush it.

I really like loud & proud.
What do you think of StrongBeard
or Snarky

I really like loud & proud.
What do you think of StrongBeard
or Snarky

Snarky reminds me of this snarky little ***** i used to work with.

StrongBeard is too expected no?

I'm going to 2nd 2nd Loud & Proud...if its 2 things Italians are...its loud and proud. just don't try to make a marinara beer...red sauce only goes so far

Fugetabowdit Brewing LOL.

How 'bout... A.O. Brewing Co. ?

People can ask what the A.O. stands for... "Nuthin'... A stands for AY! and the O stands for OH!"

When people order a beer they can say, "AY.. OH... gimme one'a those A.O. beers!"

Fck... I might change the name of MY brewery now.

Basically I wrecked the language

il birreria Barba (the beard brewery)

Molto Orgoglioso Birra (proud Beer)

100% italian
grow a mean beard
love screamy music
make malty beers
from IL
super sarcastic

thanks everyone.

Wise Guys Brewing

Good Fellas Brewing

Sarcastic, Hairy, Italian Guy Brewing - (insert town name here), Il. :D

Regards, GF.

Loose Sphincter Brewing Co.

I know it has nothing to do with what you posted, but you'd have to have some balls, and a big ass beard, to use it. Go ahead, I dare you.

I'm thinking of using "Quite Refined Brewing" and incorporating some kind of hops character with a monocle & tophat. Just wish I could draw or do graphic design. Yes, quite.

Along the lines of kurtism & Captain Lou, being from IL (basically "the" in Italian)

What about "Il Capitano"

(The Captain, not necessarily referring to the old WWF star...With a wink to your home state)

How about: "Boot Shaped Brewing"

Or "Boot Kick Brewing"

or "Longboot Brewing"

...cause Italy is shaped like a boot, of course.

I'll close with the only thing I know how to say in italian: Due cannoli, per favori!

Weird Beard Brewing. Gotta cousin who the kids call Weird Beard and it's pretty good for a tough SOB.

mcarb said:
Loose Sphincter Brewing Co.

I know it has nothing to do with what you posted, but you'd have to have some balls, and a big ass beard, to use it. Go ahead, I dare you.

Bahahaha!

Back