New Brewery comeing to KC area!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

landshark

HMFIC
Reaction score
Just wrapped up the mechanical HVAC design for a new Micro Brewery coming to North Kansas City. Tap house and brewery. Pretty excited to be part of the design team for this. :rockin:

I'm waiting for the owner to announce his location before I say more. :D:rockin::rockin:

Just wrapped up the mechanical HVAC design for a new Micro Brewery coming to North Kansas City. Tap house and brewery. Pretty excited to be part of the design team for this. :rockin:

I'm waiting for the owner to announce his location before I say more. :D:rockin::rockin:

Living up around the Zona Rosa area this is exciting news! That it's in North Kansas City though is interesting news. I'll be curious to see where it's at.

Cinderblock Brewery in North Kansas City at the corner of 18th Ave and Clay. Bryce is the owner. I wish him luck and happy to be part of the design team.

Bryce has all his equipment in and has ran a couple test runs. Finishing out his tap room finishes currently. I think he's opening here in a month. He's been listed in the Pitch here last month.

Visited cinder block last nite. Really nice taproom and their beers are exceptional IMO. I will definitely be back.

Was there this weeekend. Really cool place. The Berliner was amazing! Straight up, no syrup.

Back