Caffeine

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GregR

Reaction score
damnit! I literally almost never drink the stuff but had a soda with dinner tonight! it's almost 2am and I have a test at 9:30 and I am completely wired! it really is amazing how much you notice this stuff affects you if you never have it.

To me it is stuff like this that makes people think pot is so strong. It is the first few times, just like coffee.

Green tea gets me so wired I can't take it, strong stuff.

damnit! I literally almost never drink the stuff but had a soda with dinner tonight! it's almost 2am and I have a test at 9:30 and I am completely wired! it really is amazing how much you notice this stuff affects you if you never have it.

Try a triple cappuccino! :drunk:

I drink no caffine. I really wonder what one of those energy drinks would do to me....

Seriously, no coffee, no soda, no tea... nuttin. SWMBO brews up a decaff tea every once in a while, but not often.

I have a one cup or double espresso tolerance. Any more than that and I'm tapping my foot, rapping me fingers and generally feeling anxious.

Now beer, on the other hand...

the funny thing is that I used to live off the stuff in the navy. I NEEDED a monster before the mid watch or the rev watch. that stuff is like the first snort of coke off a hookers ass.

but after I got out I just sort of gave it up(the cafeine, not the coke or hookers). not intentionally but I was never a coffee fan and stopped drinking soda in an attempt to eat healthier. but every now and again I'll have a glass of soda and that stuff just fcuks with me hard core.

Back