ISO: Enjoy By 8/2/13

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrPhunk

Reaction score
Anyone get the new Enjoy By yet? I'd love to get a couple bottles since it's not coming around here. I'd trade some awesome local shelf beers (pipeworks, spiteful, 18th street, 2 brothers, finch's, bells, founders...)
Please let me know if you're interested.

Thanks!

Brent

we can get it in Denver. I had some last night. I will look tonight when I get off of work and get back to you.

How many do you want?

zman said:
we can get it in Denver. I had some last night. I will look tonight when I get off of work and get back to you.

How many do you want?

Excellent! 2 or 3 would be great. Let me know what you find and also what you might be interested in from the Midwest. Thanks!!

I sent a text to my guy at the local bottle shop to see what he can do. He was supposed to get some this week but we haven't seen it yet. Otherwise I've got these from Pipeworks:

Centennial Ninja
Marilime Law Ninja
Ninja vs Unicorn
Cash 4 Gold

I've got some 12 oz bottles of regular Founders Breakfast Stout

I sent a text to my guy at the local bottle shop to see what he can do. He was supposed to get some this week but we haven't seen it yet. Otherwise I've got these from Pipeworks:

Centennial Ninja
Marilime Law Ninja
Ninja vs Unicorn
Cash 4 Gold

I've got some 12 oz bottles of regular Founders Breakfast Stout

if you do not hear about the Abduction by the week end I will re evaluate. Yours will get sent via Fedex on Monday. Shoot me a PM with your address info and email and I will reply with mine. I will be getting my Founders fill when I go to NYC next month. The beer dist. in my neighborhood has it.

if you do not hear about the Abduction by the week end I will re evaluate. Yours will get sent via Fedex on Monday. Shoot me a PM with your address info and email and I will reply with mine. I will be getting my Founders fill when I go to NYC next month. The beer dist. in my neighborhood has it.

Standard abduction is very good too. I would recommend any of their beers. Especially the ipas and stouts.

I love hops and Stouts...Especially Big Stouts. I have a BORIS the Crusher waiting at home for me. Even thought it is in the 90's in Denver I still want one.

If you cannot get it this time I reserve the right to trade with you again in the future for one. Are there any CO beers that you are interested in?

No abduction this week... Maybe next week but I can't guarantee it so I'd prefer not to wait. If I do score some I'd happily do another trade though. I f you're into big IPAs then the Ninja Vs Unicorn would be a good one. I've also got some 12 oz bottles of Brother Benjamin from Greenbush that's an awesome DIPA that most people don't know about. Do you get Clown Shoes out there? If not, I've also got some galactica that's really good.

Or the other Pipeworks that I mentioned before

Cash for Gold and Ninja vs Unicorn please.

We do get some Clown shoes out here but I have yet to try it. Guess I am going to have to this weekend. PM me youe info including email so I can include you on the fedex notifications.

Theres two good ones. New beer and good beer. I've never been to either one, but i hear grest things about them both. Also the Whole Foods on the bowery is another good one

Latest posts

Back