Local Swap-o-Rama #2, Bomber style!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was me. Still got a hook for four bottles. Might pass though. I wound up with three for myself to either age or trade for.

Just waiting on 1 address. Then I'll do the drawing and send out addresses to everyone!

dont forget to show off your hauls on this thread and the trade picture thread found in my signature, have fun trading guys :mug:

You still have mine, right?

Yeah, I already knew likes and dislikes plus address for about half of you lol...personal trades or last local swap.

If you didn't send your address and I have not asked, you are covered lol

Just read through the whole thread looking for the website you guys said to go to find what the guy I'm shipping to cant get and I'm either blind or it's gone haha

Of course I get mine all packaged up and ready to go then forget it on the table as I leave for work...

You guys are doing great so far. One member has shipped today.

Myself, ill be waiting till Thursday...new release this week in...gotta see if I can grab one for my recip.

Quick question. If the guidelines for the next swap were....one style only, not necessarily local, just something your recip couldnt get. Any size bottle, can, growler. Just a volume minimum.

How does something like that sound? For example, stouts and porters only...just tryingto gauge interest levels.

if we do that lets make is IPA's! :D the only problem i see with that idea is everyone will want a different style haha like me already, but that would be fun whatever the style may be

I think that would work ok as long as the style is announced up front so you know if you're interested when you sign up. I personally would prefer a variety, but that wouldn't preclude me from joining if I liked the style.
I also wouldn't mind doing a canned beer swap but that could be harder for some regions. .

TheMan said:
Quick question. If the guidelines for the next swap were....one style only, not necessarily local, just something your recip couldnt get. Any size bottle, can, growler. Just a volume minimum.

How does something like that sound? For example, stouts and porters only...just tryingto gauge interest levels.

I was hoping you'd do this.

Anything but IPA! ;)

I think that would work ok as long as the style is announced up front so you know if you're interested when you sign up. I personally would prefer a variety, but that wouldn't preclude me from joining if I liked the style.
I also wouldn't mind doing a canned beer swap but that could be harder for some regions. .

Oh it would definitely be announced in the guidelines for the swap. Probably even in the title, like this one was called bomber style.

Cans might make an appearance eventually...I really want to lol

You guys are doing great so far. One member has shipped today.

Myself, ill be waiting till Thursday...new release this week in...gotta see if I can grab one for my recip.

Hmmm id be curious to know what is being released this week in Il, PM me if you don't mind.

Back