• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Welded keggles, March pump, yeast bank, 3 perlick CF kegerator, 8 corneys for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The mash tun and keggles are gone. I'm in 30189 (metro ATL area).

PLEASE MAKE ME AN OFFER VIA EMAIL - [email protected]

I'm down to some random odds and ends, as well a 5G carboy, a 6.5G carboy, the pressure canner and jars, and the unused stainless elbow sight glass.

A sight glasses, to be screwed into a 1/2" nipple fitting. (THE "T" sightglass is gone)
file-36.jpg

Pressure canner (used to sterilize - fits up to 9 quarts or 23 pints) and a bunch (~50) of quart & pint mason jars, etc.
file-40.jpg

file-22.jpg

5 gallon carboy - $25 (local only)

6.5 gallon carboy - $25 (local only as well)

Odds and ends include an oxygenation stone (diffuser) and oxygen tank, big (5 lb.) PBW, large size Star San (mostly unused), a bunch of base malt (including german pilsen, domestic pilsen, maris otter) - probably 150 lbs., a ton of nutrients, bottles (cleaned and delabelled), various hoses, autosiphon, etc.

Latest posts

Back