RESTORED: South Jersey/Philadelphia Group HOP Buy #2!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ferman

Reaction score
If you were in on the last group buy, started by vincemash, your order will be reinstated. The moderators informed me that they will be adding back content that was removed soon.

If you are a new brewer to the group buy, welcome aboard!

Just in case anyone hasn't order from HD before... most of the time they over pack their pounds by an ounce or 2. The first time I ordered from them, about a year ago, I got 1lb of Willamette that was 18.5oz. Good prices and a bonus 2.5oz of hops!

Add the remaining 5lbs to my order. I just checked my inventory and I'm near a crisis...almost out of hops!!!

Update my order to:

1x Cascade, 1x Hallertau (GR), 1x Willamette, and 3x TBD

I was going to add Centennial and Amarillo, but they are not listed on the product page any longer, so I guess they are out. I'll update with the remaining 3lbs in a little bit.

OK...update mine to:

1x Cascade, 1x Hallertau (GR), 1x Willamette, 1x Chinook, 1x US Goldings, 1x Columbus

:mug: Here we go with Round 2 (again) :mug:

Time for some Humulus Lupulus luvin!

After many successful group grain buys and a quick initial group hop buy, it's time for more HOPS!

We'll need at least 20 pounds of hops to complete this order. Because of the size difference, this will be for Pellet hops only!

Read more below on how it all works.

Check out the link below for pricing:

HOP PRICING - HopsDirect Pellets
Example: Willamette Hops are $6.75/LB + $1.30 Shipping = $8.05/Lb!!!

Pick up location:

The whole order will be delivered to Williamstown, NJ (08094)

You'll be able to pick up whenever in easier for you! (much better then having to worry about making it to the pickup location in time!)

Pick up date/time: TBA

Current Order: 20 pounds

ferman PAID - 1x Vanguard, 1x Hallertau (GR)
k4141222 PAID - 1x willamette, 1x cascade, 1x hallertau (german), 1x us goldings
bmoor PAID - 1x Cascade, 1x Hallertau (GR), 1x Willamette, 1x US Goldings, 1x Columbus
brettm777 PAID - 1x Challenger, 1x Magnum, 1x willamette, 1x target, 1x cluster
bad coffee PAID - 1x Williamette
dbocha01 PAID - 1x Cascade, 1x Fuggles, 1x Williamette

How it works:

When looking at the Hop Prices, figure in about $1.30/LB for shipping!

Once the order has been filled, everyone will get an individual invoice for their order which can be paid via PayPal only.

After all orders have been PAID, the order will be placed and delivered to 08094. (Usually within 7 - 10 days)

If you have any other questions, just post here and ask.

Cheers!

Thanks for getting this back on track. Are we trying to keep the order at 20 lbs or is that just a minimum? If we're going over 20, there may be a few more I'd like to add.

bmoor - you can add more. The 20 is simply a minimum to get the discounted shipping rates. Let me know what else you are looking for.

Hey guys, been lurking on the forum for a while now, first time for any bulk buy. Can I still get in on this?

If so, can I get

1lb willamette
1lb cascade
1lb fuggle

Let me know. thanks. Dan

Hi Dan,

Sure thing. Welcome aboard.

I have added your request to the order. Please check your PM for invoice.

bmoor - I sent you a PM. I need your list of hops again. For some reason, when I copied them over to the original thread, they did not save properly.

Everything else is ready to go. Just need your list again. Please PM or post here ASAP so I can place the order today.

Thanks!

We are all set. Order has been placed. I will let everyone know when I receive the tracking number so we'll know when the hops will arrive.

Got notification that the order has shipped from Washington. Scheduled delivery date is Monday, September 13. I am going to be out of town for an unplanned vacation next week but I will make arrangements with someone from my club to conduct a pick up. Or if you are not in a major rush, I will be back in town on the 17th and we can meet up then.

Cheers!

Ok. So here's the scoop. The hops are being delivered to Williamstown on Monday, September 13. However, I am going to be on vacation until Friday the 17th. A friend of mine has offered to pick up the hops and meet up with everyone if they want them before I return on the 17th. I will PM each of you his email and cell phone number. He is in Marlton and works in Cherry Hill.

Back