Alien VS Predator Requiem

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a Predator tattooed on my arm. That's all i need to say.

vav said:
I have a Predator tattooed on my arm. That's all i need to say.

Sweet.

This is off topic, but hell it's my topic.

I want to get my left arm sleeved.....with all Star Wars and nothing else.:p

i for one am glad that the new movie at least has an R rating. but seeing as how i was sorely disappointed by the first movie im not too hyped for this one. i will og see it all the same though.

Last one had potential, but went bunk.

Real question: Freddy vs Jason vs Ash.

What's it gonna take to make it happen?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ash wins, no contest. I'm surprised you had to ask...

As for A vs. P, just make a movie with no humans, no talking. Just two hours of Predators hunting and killing Aliens in cool, action packed ways and I'll be happy.

zbeeblebrox said:
i for one am glad that the new movie at least has an R rating. but seeing as how i was sorely disappointed by the first movie im not too hyped for this one. i will og see it all the same though.
I'm with you there...why in the hell would they make a PG-13 alien OR predator movie. that's just retarded. horrible movie no matter what, anyway.

cnbudz said:
Ash wins, no contest. I'm surprised you had to ask...
took the words right out of my mouth!

it does need to happen, tho :rockin:

This one is R and the preview shows enough blood and guts to show hope. I'll be there on the 25th right after work. I can't wait for this.

Back